The Repeat Robotics "Max" 24mm planetary brushless drive motor is here. I've been testing these in my personal beetle for months and they have a fantastic balance of speed and driveability. One comment heard while loading in at a recent event was "Geesh that thing is FAST."
- Custom wound 2004 brushless motor
- 2s-6s rated voltage
- 24mm, 28:1 all metal planetary gearbox
- 6mm “D” extra long output shaft (cut to the length that you need to save weight)
- Custom billet 4140 final planet carrier and output shaft
- Output shaft c-clip has been changed to minimize the groove and provide the strongest product.
- 69g weight
- 4x18mm M2 face mount hole pattern
- Comes ready for combat, just solder the motor leads to an esc and you’re on your way.
- Mounts well into the Fingertech Flat Mega Spark Mounts with a set of M2x5mm screws (4 required per motor).
- Pairs well with the Repeat Reversing ESC or BL20A Reversing ESC. Both are rated up to 4S. Above 4S requires other ESC options.
- These are brushless motors. If your receiver was being powered from a BEC in your brushed drive you'll need to add a BEC.
- These motors ship with bare leads, you'll need to solder them to the ESC or add your own connectors.
- 11.1V input (3S)
- 14.8V input (2S)
- 22.2v input (6S)