Repeat drive ESC is a 20A BLHeli_S ESC that is pre-programmed for smooth bi-directional movement. We take all the guessing out of brushless drive.
Simply solder the three wires from your brushless motor onto the pads, plug into your receiver, and drive away!
Designed for use with Repeat Drive Mini motors, but should also be able to drive any off-the shelf Antweight or Beetleweight brushless drive motors.Specifications:
- 20A continuous current
- 4.9g weight (before wire shortening)
- BLHeli_S firmware (second generation BLHeli)
- Comes pre-flashed with Repeat Drive Bi-directional settings
- 2-4S capable
- This is a brushless ESC for converting to brushless drive. If your receiver was being powered from a BEC in your brushed drive you'll need to add a BEC.
- These ESCs do not ship with connectors, you'll need to solder the motor leads to the ESC or add your own connectors.