Have you always struggled to solder 2, 3 or even 4 big power wires together to run power to all your ESCs?
A completely elegant and simple solution exists; Rectified Robotics power distribution boards. They've developed two circuit boards (Red and Black) to break out your power connections from your battery to your ESCs.
- Two Separate boards, one for Positive and one for Negative
- Red PCB for Positive Leads
- Black PCB for Negative Leads
- 3 ESC wire pads and 1 battery wire pad on each board
- 0.430" x 0.394" (11mm x 10mm) per board
- Weight is roughly 0.61g per pair.