5V 3A Regulator (BEC for Brushless Drive)UBEC-5V
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We currently have 10 in stock.
- Does your receiver have telemetry, requiring more power than small ESCs provide?
- Are you running brushless drive whose ESCs have no 5V return line to the receiver?
- This voltage regulator will supply 5V at up to 3A from any battery 5-23V.
- Input: 5-23V
- Output: 5V, up to 3A
- Dimensions: 38.0 x 11.4 x 10.2mm (1.50 x 0.45 x 0.40in)
- Servo wire length: 20cm (7.9in)
- Weight: 6.3grams (0.22oz)
To hook up in your robot:
- Run the regulator's IN+/- wires to your battery (after your Power Switch, possibly through a Terminal Block).
- Plug the black output connector (red and black wires) into your receiver.
- Pull the center red wire out of any other ESCs that have BECs built into them (this is not required of our tinyESCs)
Your receiver now has a strong and steady 5V supply!