FingerTech 'Viper' Horizontal Spinner Add-On - Blade Includedft-viper-h-spinner-addon
Add a vicious horizontal spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
- High-speed Brushless Motor and Controller mated to a Titanium Weapon Bar!
- Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a new set here: Horizontal Spinner Armor Set)
- No soldering required!
- Blade: 5.5in Titanium Weapon Bar
- Motor: D2822/17 1100KV Brushless Motor + screws
- Controller: 20A Brushless Speed Controller
- Blade Mount: FingerTech Blade Mount fastens directly to the motor body for maximum strength
- Motor Mount: Angled D2822 Motor Mount fastens the weapon motor solidly at a 4 degree downward angle
- Screws: Includes all screws required to assemble the Horizontal Spinner Add-On
- Instructions: Detailed instructions with pictures Viper-H-Spinner-add-on-R5.pdf
* Requires modifying the original plastic armor
- Weight: Added to the base Viper kit, the total weight is 448g (15.8oz) with a 9V battery, 421g (14.85oz) with a 2S 300mAh lipoly, or 428g (15.1oz) with a 3S 300mAh lipoly.
- Blade diameter: 14cm (5.5in). Accommodates blades up to 15.2cm (6in) tip-to-tip
- Voltage: 7.4V - 11.1V. The 7.4V battery included with the Viper base kit works great, but a 3S lipoly will give the weapon extra oomph! We don't recommend running this off a 9V battery, as it cannot supply the current needed for fast and repeated spin-ups.
- Weapon Safety Lock
- 5/64in hex wrench (came with your Viper kit)
- Phillips screwdrivers #1 and #2
- Threadlock liquid
- Electrical tape, zipties, or twist-ties
As with anything related to combat robots, it is potentially dangerous to add a spinning weapon to a robot. Never power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.