These are custom designed 2822s made with upgraded internals to provide faster spin-up and more power while maintaining the stock 2822 form factor. They're a drop in upgrade anywhere a 2822 outrunner is used.
This motor is equipped with an 1/8" shaft which is compatible with the Viper Horizontal Spinner and perfect for belt driven weapons using an 1/8" bore pulley. Compatible with the FingerTech Blade Mount for custom applications as well. We've upgraded our bots to these 2822s as a drop in upgrade for more power and faster spin-up. For convenience they have male 3.5mm bullet connectors already installed to plug right into most ESCs. Including the BL-HELI 20A BRUSHLESS SPEED CONTROLLER included in Viper Weapon kits.
- KV: 1450rpm/V
- Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm (0.125in)
- Voltage: 7.4V-11.1V (2S-3S)
- Upgraded 48H Magnets
- Upgraded High RPM Bearings
- Weight: 44g
- Motor Diameter: 28mm (1.10in)
- Motor Length: 21.35mm (0.84in). 25.66mm (1.01in) to end of hub extension.
- Wire Length: 85.33mm
- Plug Type: 3.5mm male bullet connectors
- Shaft Length: 10mm (0.39in)
- Mounting Holes:
- Two M3.0 spaced 16mm (0.63in), two M3.0 spaced 19mm (0.75in), 90degrees offset. Four M3.0 x 5mm Phillips screws included.
- The rotating portion of the motor has three M2 screw holes spaced evenly on a 12mm circle.
- Wiring: Connect the three ESC wires any way you like. If the motor is spinning backwards, swap any two wires.