These are custom designed 2822s made with upgraded internals to provide faster spin-up and more power while maintaining the stock 2822 form factor. They're a drop in upgrade anywhere a 2822 outrunner is used.
This motor is equipped with a 4mm shaft which is a direct upgrade for both the Viper Horizontal Spinner and Vertical Spinner. The 4mm shaft is an exact fit with the support bearing in Viper Vertical kits making this the perfect way to give your spinner kit more performance.
Compatible with the FingerTech Blade Mount for custom applications as well. We've upgraded our bots to these 2822s as a drop in upgrade for more power and faster spin-up. For convenience they have male 3.5mm bullet connectors already installed to plug right into most ESCs. Including the BL-HELI 20A BRUSHLESS SPEED CONTROLLER included in Viper Weapon kits.
- KV: 1100rpm/V
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Voltage: 7.4V-11.1V (2S-3S)
- Upgraded 48H Magnets
- Upgraded High RPM Bearings
- Weight: 44g
- Motor Diameter: 28mm (1.10in)
- Motor Length: 21.35mm (0.84in). 25.66mm (1.01in) to end of hub extension.
- Wire Length: 85.33mm
- Plug Type: 3.5mm male bullet connectors
- Shaft Length: 10mm (0.39in)
- Mounting Holes:
- Two M3.0 spaced 16mm (0.63in), two M3.0 spaced 19mm (0.75in), 90degrees offset. Four M3.0 x 5mm Phillips screws included.
- The rotating portion of the motor has three M2 screw holes spaced evenly on a 12mm circle.
- Wiring: Connect the three ESC wires any way you like. If the motor is spinning backwards, swap any two wires.