Add a vicious vertical spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
- High-speed Brushless Motor and Controller mated to a Clamping Drum with AR400 Steel teeth!
- Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a modified set here: Vertical Spinner Armor Set)
- No soldering required!
- Drum Weapon: 28mm Clamping Drum with AR400 Steel Teeth
- Motor: D2822/17 1100KV Brushless Motor (4mm shaft) + Screws
- Controller: 20A Brushless Speed Controller
- Motor Mount: A pair of D-Series Motor Upright Mounts to secure the weapon motor with double support.
- Bearing: 4mm Roller Bearing supports the far side of the motor for maximum durability.
- Wedge: The angled steel V-Spinner Wedge guides opponents up into the drum.
- Screws: Includes all screws needed to assemble the Vertical Spinner Add-On and a 1/16in hex wrench.
- Instructions: Detailed instructions with pictures. Viper-V-Spinner-add-on-R2.pdf
* Requires modifying the original plastic armor
- Weight: 124grams (4.37oz) - added to the base kit, the total weight is 446grams (15.73oz) with a 9V battery, 419g (14.78oz) with a 2S 300mAh lipoly, or 426g (15.03oz) with a 3S 300mAh lipoly.
- Drum diameter: 61.5mm (2.42in) tooth-to-tooth
- Voltage: 7.4V - 11.1V. The 7.4V battery included with the Viper base kit works great, but a 3S lipoly will give your weapon extra oomph!
- Weapon Safety Lock
- Phillips screwdriver #2
- Threadlock liquid
- Electrical tape, zipties, or cable-ties
As with anything related to combat robots, it is potentially dangerous to add a spinning weapon to a robot. Never power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.