Take your Viper Combat Robot kit to the next level by adding a powerful servo-actuated lifting arm! NOW WITH UHMW ARMS!!
- Add a powerful servo and lifting arm to lift and topple your opponents.
- Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot
- No soldering required!
- Servo: GS-5515MG servo with FingerTech Servo Mounts
- Lift Arm: Spring steel Scoop and Linkage, UHMW Arms, threaded Crossbar, two 2x1 Mini NutStrip pieces
- Screws: Nine 4-40x0.25", eight 6-32x0.25" and four 6-32x0.5" screws plus hex wrench.
- Instructions: Detailed instructions with pictures. (Download here)
- Lift Height: 19cm (7.5in) - 90 degrees (can self-right from upside down!)
- Weight: 117grams (4.1oz) - added onto the Viper base, the total will be 427grams (15.1oz).
- Voltage: The servo can operate up to 9V.
- - The 7.4V lipoly battery used for the Viper kit works great. If you wish to run the Viper off an 11.1V lipoly battery, a 9V regulator must be added.
- Threadlock liquid
- Electrical tape
- Phillips screwdriver