Repeat Drive Axle Ant is a 5mm flanged, 7075 aluminum standoff, designed to be used in Antweight drive applications.
An increasing amount of insect weight combat robots use plastic frame rails, these axles have a flanged section to keep them perpendicular to your frame and your drive running smooth.
- High strength 7075 Aluminum material
- Slightly undersized 5mm shaft to fit bushings and bearings
- Undersized 9.8mm flange to fit into 10mm pockets for extra strength
- Tapped for M3 screws
- Generous chamfer at the base of the standoff increases strength
- 2g for a set of 2 axles (~1 g each)
- Includes two (2) custom machined aluminum axles