The best 16mm brushed and drive just got better. 4mm Shafts!!
All the same stuff you love from the original Repeat 16mm brushed, just with an even beefier shaft. Fits in all the same places such as as Viper kits, Fingertech flat mounts etc.
Do you have a big sock of 3mm spare motors already? For a limited time 4mm shaft upgrades are available to upgrade your current 3mm brushed motors.
- Custom wound 030 brushed motor
- 2s-4s rated voltage
- 16mm, 22.6:1 all metal planetary gearbox
- 4mm “D” extra long output shaft (cut to length)
- 27g weight
- If installing in a Viper or using the Flat Motor Mounts M2x4mm screws are ideal for mounting.
- Comes ready for combat, just solder the motor to the esc leads and you’re on your way.
- Sold Individually
- 12V input (3S)
- 1220rpm free speed
- 2A stall current
- 1187 g.cm stall torque
- 3.72W maximum power output
- 7.4V input (2S)
- 14.8v input (4S)
These gearboxes can only accept ~2mm of face screw engagement. Using screws that are too long will result in damage.