• New Size!! 6mm bore compatible with the 6mm shafts on the Fingertech Brushless Beetle Drive Motors
• Foam wheels are the preferred choice for combat robots because they absorb impacts and save your drive motors from stripping teeth.
• Use Twist Hubs to mount our FingerTech Foam Wheels, or if you already have Lite Flites (or their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) they can be used with Twist Hubs too!
• With Twist Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
• The foam tire is held tightly by a custom locking washer, which must be pressed in and turned 90 degrees to release.
• The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew.
• Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
• Make sure to choose the correct Thin/Wide size to match your wheels.
- Width 0.75". Shaft Bore 6mm. Can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
- Weight: Wide size (0.75in wide) 7.1g each.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight.
- The foam tire is held tightly by a custom locking washer, which must be pressed in and turned 90 degrees to release.
- The hex flange will allow you to keep driving even if the locking washer is destroyed. The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew.
- 5/64in hex wrench
- Foam wheels (FingerTech Foam Wheels, Lite Flites or Lectra Lites)
- Needle Nose Pliers or FingerTech Twist Hub Key