- Tired of tapping dozens (or hundreds!) of holes to hold your robot together? Grab yourself some FingerTech NutStrip and save your taps!
- NutStrip is the ideal way to fasten panels together at right angles.
- Made from 6061-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum
- Four fastener sizes to suit bots from fleaweights up to heavyweights!
- Available in four configurations: 2x1 holes, 4x4 holes, 15x15 holes, and Corners with 2x1 holes plus an end-tapped hole.
Specs (This Item):
- Thread Pitch: 1/4-20
- Configuration: 15x15
- Length: 288.93mm (11.38")
- Weight 97.8g (3.45oz)
- Profile: "Large" 12.70mm (0.500" square)
- Hole Spacing: 19.05mm (0.750") apart.
Specs for entire NutStrip line: (Available Separately)
|0.188in Micro NutStrip (3/16in)
Profile: 4.76mm (0.188in) square
4-40 threaded holes spaced 6.35mm (0.250in) apart.
2.38mm from hole to edge.
|0.250in Mini NutStrip (1/4in)
Profile: 6.35mm (0.250in) square
6-32 threaded holes spaced 9.53mm (0.375in) apart.
3.18mm from hole to edge.
|0.375in Medium NutStrip (3/8in)
Profile: 9.53mm (0.375in) square
10-24 threaded holes spaced 14.29mm (0.5625in) apart.
4.76mm from hole to edge.
|0.500in Large NutStrip (1/2in)
Profile: 12.70mm (0.500in) square
1/4-20 threaded holes spaced 19.05mm (0.750in) apart.
6.35mm from hole to edge.