- A simple, yet highly effective vertical spinner weapon assembly for your 1lb robot.
- This weapon is the backbone of our Viper's Vertical Spinner Add-On.
- Sized for the 1lb "Antweight" class.
- Thickness: 17mm (0.67in)
- Inside Diameter (motor can size): 27.7mm (1.09in)
- Drum Diameter: 61.5mm (2.42in) tooth tip-to-tip
- Drum Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Tooth Material: AR400 Steel
- Total Weight: 42grams (1.48oz)
- 2 - Clamping Drum Halves
- 2 - AR400 Steel Teeth
- 4 - 8-32 x 0.75in screws (Use thread-lock when assembling.)
Related Items (not included):
- 1 - D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner
- 1 - HK0408 4mm roller bearing for motor shaft outer support
- 1 - 3/32 hex wrench for installing teeth
- 1 - FingerTech F-Series Motor Upright Mounts
As with anything related to combat robots, it is potentially dangerous to add a spinning weapon to a robot. Never power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.