FingerTech 3.5inch x 3mm Asymmetric Titanium Discft-3mm-3.5in-bar
- This asymmetric Gr5 titanium weapon bar is ideal for vertical spinners. Use single, or stack two or more for a wider bite!
- Includes a 4-hole screw pattern that can be used with the Blade Hub or with your own custom hub.
- The asymmetric shape is balanced by having a wide counterweight on the short end. It spins as smooth as a regular blade, but with only a single tooth to contact the opponent, you get twice as much "bite" - the opponent will be twice as close when you hit them, which can mean a huge hit instead of a small chip!
- Material: Grade 5 (6AL-4V) Titanium
- Length: 8.9cm (3.5in) spinning diameter
- Blade Thickness: 3.0mm (0.118in)
- Bore: 10mm (0.39in)
- Screw hole pattern: 19.05-25.4mm (0.75-1.0in) between 6-32 screws (matches FingerTech Blade Hub)
- Weight: 32g (1.13oz)
As with anything related to combat robots, it is potentially dangerous to add a spinning weapon to a robot. Never power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.