Flash Hobby D2822 Brushless Outrunner 2600KV 0.125in shaft - Viper CompatibleD2822-2600KV
Looking to upgrade the outrunner in your FingerTech Viper? These are higher KV versions of the motors that come in the horizontal and vertical spinner weapon kits. They also work with the new blade mount weapon hub. We use these 2822s as the primary weapon motor in all of our antweight spinners, even some spinning north of 200mph using the new blade mount with no broken shafts. For convenience they have male 3.5mm bullet connectors already installed to plug right into most ESCs. Including the BL-HELI 20A BRUSHLESS SPEED CONTROLLER included in Viper Weapon kits.
- KV: 2600rpm/V
- Voltage: 7.4V-11.1V (2S-3S)
- Max Watts: 260W
- Max Current: 9.9A
- Weight: 41g (1.44oz)
- Motor Diameter: 28mm (1.10in)
- Motor Length: 21.35mm (0.84in). 25.66mm (1.01in) to end of hub extension.
- Wire Length: 85.33mm
- Plug Type: 3.5mm male bullet connectors
- Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm (0.125in)
- Shaft Length: 10mm (0.39in)
- Mounting Holes:
- Two M3.0 spaced 16mm (0.63in), two M3.0 spaced 19mm (0.75in), 90degrees offset. Four M3.0 x 5mm Phillips screws included.
- The rotating portion of the motor has three M2 screw holes spaced evenly on a 12mm circle.
- Wiring: Connect the three ESC wires any way you like. If the motor is spinning backwards, swap any two wires.