The popular 3.5in titanium blade is now available in AR500 - the same material 250lb BattleBots weapons are made from!
- This asymmetric AR500 weapon disc is ideal for vertical spinners. Use single, or stack two or more for a wider bite!
- Includes a 4-hole screw pattern that can be used with our Blade Mount, Blade Hub or with your own custom hub.
- The asymmetric shape is balanced by having a wide counterweight on the short end. It spins as smooth as a regular blade, but with only a single tooth to contact the opponent, you get twice as much "bite" - the opponent will be twice as close when you hit them, which can mean a huge hit instead of a small chip!
- Material: Grade AR500 Abrasion-Resistant Steel
- Length: 8.9cm (3.5in) spinning diameter
- Blade Thickness: 3.3mm (0.129in)
- Bore: 10mm (0.39in)
- Screw hole pattern: 19.05-25.4mm (0.75-1.0in) between 6-32 screws (matches FingerTech Blade Mount and Blade Hub)
- Weight: 61g (2.15oz)
As with anything related to combat robots, it is potentially dangerous to add a spinning weapon to a robot. Never power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.