Plastic Ants kits have arrived. After lots of development/testing we've launched a family of Plastic Ant kits. These are designed with schools in mind as simple to assemble beginner kits. Not to imply they're not competitive, took 3rd and 4th at the last event. A solderless option is available for those that are not comfortable soldering.
This listing is the vertical drum spinner, modeled after our successful full combat 1 pound beater bar bot, the in house name for this kit is "Dead Shaft Delight".
Weight: 15.8oz in full solderless trim.
Kits are made to order. Estimated 1-3 business days to ship. Color will vary based on available filament. Color requests are welcome and will be filled when possible.
- 3D Printed Components (PLA): Chassis, Lid, Drum
- 1800V Brushless Outrunner
- BL20A Brushless Speed Controller
- Weapon Belt
- Scorpion Nano Dual Brushed ESC
- Repeat Robotics 16mm Brushed Drive Motors (qty 2)
- Fingertech Twist Hubs
- 2.50"x0.75" Foam Wheels
- Charge Jack
- Palm Power 2s 300mAh Battery
- Hardware Kit for Install
- **STEP files and STL files so you can make modifications and/or print spares.
Optional Upgrades (Choose options when purchasing):
- Solderless option: Connectors added to create a solderless installation.
- Radio Equipment, Flysky CT6B/R6B Transmitter/Receiver
- Lipo Battery Charger
- B6AC: Full featured charger that will grow with you.
- B3: Budget charger, only good for ants.
Required Items for Install/Operation:
- Hex Keys (0.050", 5/64", 3/32") Purchase here: Imperial Hex Driver Set (050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32)
- Phillips Head Screwdriver (Drive motor mounts)
- Needlenose Pliers (Drive motor mounts)
- Radio Equipment required for use. Please add to order if needed.
- Lipo Battery Charger. Please add to order if needed.