Looking for a tiny receiver to save space and weight. FS2A is the king. The board is only 11x25mm and 1g. With the pins soldered on it's 2 grams. 2g fully loaded is insane. This receiver runs on the AFHDS 2A protocol so it will work with popular radios such as the FlySky FS-I6.
- Included: Receiver & Pins
- Receiver Size: 11x25mm (11x35mm with pins installed. You can also install the pins backwards to keep the overall length at 25mm.)
- Protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Weight: 1 gram (2 grams with pins installed)
- Channels: 4
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 10V
- Soldering is required for this receiver.
- Note, not compatible with a CT6B/T6A, those run on AFHDS.
- Press and hold the key on the receiver and connect the power to the receiver. The blue light on the receiver will flash, indicating binding mode.
- Set the transmitter into bind mode (confirmed AFHDS 2A protocol). After getting into bind mode, the receiver light will change from flashing to slow flash.
- Take transmitter out of bind mode, then the receiver's blue light will be solid bright, indicating a successful bind