FlySky FS-IA6B 6 Channel Receiver, AFHDS 2A protocol. Compatible with the FS-I6 transmitter.
- Receiver Size: 47x26.2x15mm
- Protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Weight: 10g
- Operating Voltage: 4V - 8.4V
- You may bind multiple receivers to one transmitter. That means you can have multiple robots with receivers in them, and just one transmitter to control them.
- To bind a receiver to the IA6B transmitter, first power off the robot and transmitter. Plug the included bind plug into the VCC channel of the receiver, then power the robot back on. This will get the receiver blinking as it waits for a transmitter to bind to. (This can be hard to see in bright lights.)
- Press and hold the "Bind" button at the bottom left of the transmitter and turn it on. The receiver's red light will light up solid.
- Power off the transmitter and robot. Remove the bind plug from the receiver.
- Binding is complete, so now you can turn on your transmitter and robot, and go have fun.