FingerTech Power LED with Clip - Multiple Colors Availableft-power-led-red
- Most events require clearly visible power indicator LEDs to know if your robot is on or off. These make it easy by plugging right into your receiver!
- Superbright LEDs are highly visible. Come in six colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Multi-Color!
- Includes a panel mount clip for easy installation.
- Voltage: 3mm Superbright LEDs have built-in resistors for operating at 3-12V. (Most receivers will be at 5V.)
- Colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Multi-color - heat shrink indicates LED color (Multi-Color is grey)
- Length: 15cm of 20gauge wire
- Panel-mount Clip hole diameter: 15/64in or 6mm drill bit
- Panel-mount Clip panel thickness: 1.6mm (0.0625in) max (thicker panels can be counter-bored to the right size)
- Weight: 2.3grams (0.08oz)
Installation: - Drill a 15/64in (or 6mm) hole in your panel. If the panel is thicker than 1/16in (1.6mm), use a larger drill bit to counterbore the material down to the proper thickness. - Insert the Clip into the panel. - Press the LED into the Clip until it clicks. - Plug connector into your receiver (black Ground wire towards the outside of the case).
Note: Most receivers run off a BEC from the main battery (for example, the tinyESC motor controllers supply 5V to the receiver), but if your receiver has a separate battery pack, running this LED off the receiver will *not* indicate if the robot's main power is on or off. In that case, you would need to have an LED wired to your main battery.