"TR6A" 2.4GHz 6-Channel Receiver (R6B)receiver
The 6-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver provides a reliable link to your robot. This is the V2, compatible with Turnigy T6A/FlySky CT6B V2 transmitters
- Receiver Size: 4.5x2.3x1.4cm (1.75x0.875x0.53")
- Weight: 8grams (0.28oz)
- Operating Voltage: 5V - 7.4V
- You may bind multiple receivers to one transmitter. That means you can have multiple robots with receivers in them, and just one transmitter to control them. Make sure to set up all the robots the same so that you don't need to reprogram the transmitter between matches! If you bind two robots to the same transmitter make sure only one is on at a time.
The TR6A has a red LED located beneath the BAT corner of the label. This will flash once briefly on powerup, then only turn on again when its paired transmitter is turned on. This can be used to tell if your transmitter is properly paired to this receiver. If your robot is not responding to radio commands, you may need to bind the receiver to the transmitter.Binding Instructions:
If you power on your robot but the receiver only gives a single fast blink then goes off, it means there is no valid paired transmitter being detected.
- To bind a receiver to a transmitter, first power off the robot and transmitter. Plug the included bind plug into the BAT channel of the receiver, then power the robot back on. This will get the receiver blinking as it waits for a transmitter to bind to. (This can be hard to see in bright lights.)
- Press and hold the "Bind/Range Test" button at the bottom left of the transmitter and turn it on. The receiver's red light will light up solid.
- Power off the transmitter and robot. Remove the bind plug from the receiver.
- Binding is complete, so now you can turn on your transmitter and robot, and the receiver's red light should be on solid with the tinyESCs blinking to indicate valid signal. (Assuming you are using tinyESCs.)