Looking for a way to clean up your wiring in your bot, this is the spot. In addition to being a DUAL brushless drive ESC this also has a built in BEC and power pads on both sides so you can power your weapon ESC direct from the board. Eliminating the need for PDBs, motherboards or having a gob of wires soldered together for your power distribution.
The Repeat AM32 Dual Brushless Drive ESC makes the insides of your bot neat and tidy while delivering high performance in a tiny package. Running the latest AM32 software, this ESC punches above its size and is capable of driving common 12lb robot drive motors (with proper current limits).
- Pre-programmed with drive settings
- Size: 26x20x5mm
- Weight: (6g with signal wires)
- Active current limiting on each channel (Comes with current limit disabled)
- 2-6S voltage capacity
- Included capacitor required for 6S usage
- Comes with BEC to power your receiver
- Power pads on both sides of the board allow you to solder your weapon ESC to the bottom side of the board
- Suitable for 1lb to 12lb robots when appropriate current limits are set
- Suggested 4A-8A current limit for 1lb-3lb robots
- Suggested 15A-20A current limit for 12lb robots
- These ESCs ship with only PWM connectors, you'll need to solder the motor leads and power leads direct to the ESC.