Fingertech specialty Timing Pulleys and Belts are the perfect solution for transmitting power from motors to wheels or shafts. While O-Rings and round belts will slip under tension, timing belts have teeth that ensure a positive lock to the pulleys
This double-wide pulley allows TWO belts - one to a front and one to a rear wheel, or two to your weapon for extra strength!
- Use with FingerTech Timing Belts, or any other 3mm pitch belt.
- S3M pitch (3mm high-torque)
- Belt Width (maximum) : 8mm
- Size: 15 Teeth
- Bore: 3mm - Can be drilled up to 7.14mm (9/32")
- Flange Diameter: 18.2mm (0.72")
- Pulley Width: 11.5mm (0.45")
- Includes 4-40 setscrew for fastening to shaft. Make sure your shaft has a flat spot. Make one yourself with a file if you have to! Setscrews do not hold well on round shafts.
- Setscrew requires 0.050" hex wrench
Try our Pulley-Belt Distance Calculator! Pick from our available pulley and belt sizes and it will tell you how far apart they will be, OR plug in your desired distance and it will tell you which belt to use!
|# Teeth||Pitch Diameter (for calculating centers)||Outside Tooth Diameter||Weight|
|15T||14.32mm (.564")||13.56mm (.534")||5.5g (0.19oz)|