- No need to worry about a lipo battery becoming over-discharged and irreversibly damaged!
- Works with both 2S & 3S battery packs, simply select the appropriate voltage using the built in switch.
- Accurate and easy to use, this Lipoly Alarm indicates battery status and will sound a buzzer when the pack drops below 6.6V (in 2S mode) or 9.9V (in 3S mode).
- Works with: 2S & 3S Lipoly Batteries
- Dimensions: 13 x 25 x 11mm (0.51 x 1.0 x 0.43in)
- Weight: 3.3grams (0.12oz)
- Wire Length: 9.53cm (3.75in)
- Adhesive-backed foam for sticking in place.
Operation: Connect the black wire to ground and the red wire to your battery's positive terminal. Ideally this is on the other side of your power switch, so that the alarm can be left plugged into the robot without draining the battery when it is turned off (which a downside of all alarms that plug into the battery's balance port).
LED Indicator - 2S Mode:
Blue LED solid 7.4V and up
Blue LED flashes 7.4~6.8V
Red LED solid 6.8~6.6V
Red LED flashes below 6.6V
Red LED and alarm beeps if below 6.6V for 5 seconds.
LED Indicator - 3S Mode:
Blue LED solid 11.1V and up
Blue LED flashes 11.1~10.2V
Red LED solid 10.2~9.9V
Red LED flashes below 9.9V
Red LED and alarm beeps if below 9.9V for 5 seconds.