Repeat Drive Axle is a 1/4″ flanged, 6061 aluminum standoff, designed to be used in Beetleweight and Antweight drive applications.
An increasing amount of insect weight combat robots use plastic frame rails, these axles have a flanged section to keep them perpendicular to your frame and your drive running smooth.
- 6061 Aluminum material
- Slightly undersized shaft to fit bushings and bearings
- Undersized 17.8mm flange to fit into 18mm pockets for extra strength
- Tapped for 8-32 screws
- Through tapped so you can cut to length for your application
- Generous chamfer at the base of the standoff increases strength
- 13g for a set of 4 axles (~3 g each)