In stock to ship same or next business day.
Welcome to the Ready to Fight Viper Vertical Spinner Page.
Here you can configure a Viper Vertical Spinner bot in any combination you like, and even get a bundled discount over buying individually.
Note: A battery and transmitter mixed for robot drive are required to operate a Viper. If you don't already have those make sure to include them in your configuration.
- Transmitter/Receiver: This is how you control the bot. Our transmitters come "pre-mixed" for robot drive.
- 2s 300mAh Battery: This is the standard battery for Viper kits.
- 3s 300mAh Battery: This is a high voltage battery upgrade that will make your robot drive faster and the weapon spin faster. It's weighs a little more but the bot is still under a pound.
- B6AC Battery Charger: This is an entry level lipo charger that will last you many years as it can charge all the way to 6s.
- Vertical Spinner Armor: This is Viper Armor custom cut for the Vertical Spinner kit. It pops right on when you build the bot. You can also mod your stock Viper Armor if you'd like.
- Safety Clamp: Required at all competitions for any spinning weapon. This is used to disable the weapon when not in the arena to prevent unwanted spinups.
The Viper Combat Robot Kit is quite simply the best way to get into combat robotics.
- You will not find another robot kit with this functionality and expandability anywhere else.
- The Viper kit will teach you combat robotics in an accessible way and grow with you thru tournaments, weapon upgrades, customizations; all while you have fun learning, making new friends and acquiring all kinds of awesome skills.
Full details on the Viper Kit are available on the main Viper Page.