- Passionate about combat robotics but not quite ready to compete in an arena? These playable battle robot kits are perfect for the young or young-at-heart to practice at home and have friendly battles!
- These Playable Battle Robot Kits include everything you need to assemble and fight your own Battle Robot at home! Completely safe - the "weapons" will knock the opponents around but won't hurt small fingers.
- Safe and fun to build. The electronics are plug-and-play, and the chassis is slotted and screwed together. No special tools needed!
- Ages 5 and up. (We've had drivers as young as 3, but they aren't as interested in the building portion.)
- Lasercut basswood frame - can be colored or painted!
- Drive motors and wheels
- Weapon system
- Electronics (motor controllers + radio receiver)
- Robot battery and USB charger
- Remote control with AAA batteries
- Size: ~20x15cm (~8x6in)
- Weight: ~320g each (~11oz)
- Assembly Time: 15~45min with adult help
- Stag Beetle Install Instructions