Galaxy 2S (7.4V) Lipoly Battery PackG-2S-300
- Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
- Lipoly chemistry can supply its rated current for longer than NiMH or NiCad equivalents, which means your weapon and drive will go full-power for longer, rather than sagging voltage as it discharges.
- These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
- LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- SHIPING RESTRICTION - Batteries can only ship via ground.
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) - the C6D Mini Charger, or the B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution. * Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (6.6V for a 2S pack).
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable (maximum) dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
|Capacity:||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|120mAh||45C Cont (5.4A), 90C Burst (10.8A)||19 x 25 x 15.5mm||11 grams (0.39oz)|
|180mAh||45C Cont (8.1A), 90C Burst (16.2A)||20 x 35 x 13mm||14 grams (0.49oz)|
|250mAh||45C Cont (11.25A), 90C Burst (22.5A)||21 x 40 x 13mm||16 grams (0.56oz)|
|300mAh||45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)||19 x 45 x 14mm||19 grams (0.67oz)|
|450mAh||45C Cont (20.25A), 90C Burst (40.5A)||32 x 54 x 13mm||29 grams (1.02oz)|