9V 4.5A Regulatorft-9V-Regulator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We currently have 2 in stock.
- Looking for a way to get more power from your servo?
- Want to run your robot's drive system off 11.1V or more, but the servo can't go that high?
- This voltage regulator will supply 9V from any battery up to 23V.
- 4.5A is enough to power even the 46kg servo we run in Skylift!
- Input: 6-23V (does not change voltages below 9V)
- Output: 9V, up to 4.5A
- Dimensions: 41 x 22 x 14mm (1.61 x 0.87 x 0.55in)
- Servo wire length: 13cm (5.1in)
- Weight: 12.5grams (0.44oz)
- Includes ferrite bead for smooth output voltage. (Less than 50mV peak to peak voltage @ 2A)
To hook up in your robot:
- Run the regulator's IN+/- wires to your battery (through your power switch).
- Pull the servo's center wire (positive, red) from the connector then plug the connector (orange and brown) into your receiver.
- Connect the servo's center wire (positive, red) to the regulator's OUT+ (red) wire.
- Connect the regulator's ground wire (black) to one of the receiver's ground terminals.
- Your receiver will still need a 5V supply. This is normally provided by the drive motor controllers (like tinyESCs).
- Connecting multiple things to a single source is made easier with mini terminal blocks.
Now your drive motors get full battery voltage (up to 23V), the receiver has its required 5V, and your servo is running of its optimal 9V!