Galaxy 3S (11.1V) Lipoly Battery PackG-3S-120
- Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
- Lipoly chemistry can supply its rated current for longer than NiMH or NiCad equivalents, which means your weapon and drive will go full-power for longer, rather than sagging voltage as it discharges.
- These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
- LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- SHIPING RESTRICTION - Batteries can only ship via ground.
- Configuration: 3S (11.1V)
(850mAh and 1000mAh use XT60
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event! - Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) - the C6D Mini Charger, or B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack).
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable (maximum) dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
|Capacity:||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
25C Cont (3A), 40C Burst (4.8A)
||19 x 25 x 23mm||15 grams (0.53oz)|
|180mAh||45C Cont (8.1A), 90C Burst (16.2A)||20 x 35 x 18mm||20 grams (0.71oz)|
|250mAh||35C Cont (8.8A), 70C Burst (17.5A)||21 x 40 x 17mm||23 grams (0.81oz)|
|300mAh||45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)||18 x 45 x 20mm||26 grams (0.95oz)|
|450mAh||45C Cont (20.3A), 90C Burst (40.5A)||32 x 53 x 15mm||40 grams (1.41oz)|
|850mAh||45C Cont (38.3A), 90C Burst (76.5A)||31 x 56 x 22mm||69 grams (2.43oz)|
|1000mAh||45C Cont (45.0A), 90C Burst (90.0A)||35 x 68 x 18mm||79 grams (2.79oz)|